Sporanox (Itraconazole 100 mg)
€39.79 – €244.99
Generic Sporanox (Itraconazole 100 mg) guide:
What are the pills sold under the brand name Sporanox?
The name Sporanox is a registered trademark for a fungicidal medication based on the active substance named Itraconazole. The substance was discovered in 1984 and the trade name was registered by the inventor. However, nowadays the medication is sold under a number of different names because the patent for the absolute copyright for the formula has expired.
The pills are prescribed for various conditions caused by susceptible fungi such as skin mycoses, vulvovaginal candidiasis, chronic recurrent fungal vulvovaginitis, mycosis or the oral cavity, and so on. Although this medication is not the one most wildly used, it is reasonable to opt for it if the infection is resistant to the most popular antifungal medication known as Fluconazole or if you have the intolerance of that medication.
What are the pills sold as Generic Sporanox and why are they cheaper?
In order to get the best possible experience with the medicine and to avoid the various side effects, you must remember some of the basic conditions of the safe drug usage. The medication comes in a form of capsules. You are supposed to consume the single capsule right after you complete your full meal. The capsule has to be stored in safety, therefore breaking, chewing and crushing it is highly not recommended. However, if you have accidentally broken it, you need to find out the clear information about the disposal of the broken capsule. The medication is required to be taken for the full amount of time, no longer or less than it was prescribed on your label.
Sometimes the symptoms of the disorder are known to be improved before the complete clearing of the infection, so you need to complete your treatment according to the doctor’s directions. Ask the professional advice for solving more complicated issues, if there are any, and always try to clarify all the questions that seem unclear to you for some reason. You also should not skip the doses, because this will increase your chance to develop the same infection in the future, which will become resistant to the medicine that is meant to treat fungal issues and related infections.
This medication is not meant to deal with some common viral infections, which means it will not ease the symptoms of cold or flu. While you are going through your treatment with Generic Itraconazole, your medical assistant will track the condition of your blood and is frequently going to appoint you for the blood tests. These are necessary, because they will check your general progress and determine how much the medicine has improved your condition. Do not miss the regular doctor’s appointments and take every advice into account.
You should be aware of the possible complications which can impair the speed of your reactions and the clearness of your thinking. In order not to struggle with the possible consequences of this, try to lead a calm and comfortable way of life during your treatment, without any dangerous or risky activities. You need to avoid the things which require you to be especially focused and alert.
When should you consider purchasing the pills?
The medication is used for the therapy of various mycoses or fungal infections that affect different body parts. It is appointed for the therapy of vaginal yeast infection including acute and chronic one, skin mycosis, oral mycosis, eye mycosis induced by dermatophytes and/or yeast fungi; systemic mycoses, systemic aspergillosis, candidiasis, cryptococcosis, histoplasmosis, sporotrichosis, paracoccidioidosis, blastomycosis, and other systemic mycoses.
What you should know about all of these infections is that they are caused by contraction of a fungal infection that is contagious. They can infect the skin, mucosa, nails, hair, and internal organs. The common symptoms of such infections are wetting, itching, peeling, inflammatory skin phenomena, and stratification of scales, thickening, and change in the structure of the skin, nails, hair or organs. If you scratch the place of infection, the secondary infection can develop and then suppuration can occur. These diseases are highly contagious and severely lower the quality of life of an affected individual through the negative symptoms, limitations of social life and cosmetic defects. Besides, without the therapy, the fungal infections never go away or become less intense and can instead develop into a generalized fungal infection affecting all the body. Which is why if you are diagnosed with one of these conditions, you should without any delay buy Sporanox or its cheaper analog and start the therapy.
When should not Generic Sporanox be taken?
Although mycotic infections are very unpleasant and tend to spread, under certain conditions the use of the medication is contraindicated. These cases include allergy to the medication, pregnancy, and breastfeeding. Besides, Generic Sporanox should be cautiously used in people with liver cirrhosis, chronic kidney failure, chronic cardiac failure, and in children and elderly patients. If you fall into one of these patients’ categories, consult your doctor before you buy Itraconazole and start using the pills to be sure that you won’t harm your organism.
With what other medications or substances Sporanox must not be used?
The medication is not encouraged to be used simultaneously if you undergo the therapy with terfenadine, astemizole, cisapride, midazolam, triazolam, mizolastine, dofetilide, quinidine, pimozide, simvastatin, and lovastatin.
You should use the preparation carefully if you take indirect anticoagulant medications, cyclosporin A, digoxin, calcium channel blockers of the dihydropyridine group, and also vincristine. The effect and the time of action of these medications can be significantly enhanced by Itraconazole.
The bioavailability of the medication is greatly reduced by the conjoined use of medicines that induce enzyme systems of the liver such as Rifampicin, Phenytoin, and others.
Medications aimed to lower the stomach acidity must be taken not sooner than two hours after Itraconazole effect.
If you are unsure whether you take any medication from the groups of drugs described above, make sure to consult a healthcare professional before you order Sporanox.
How to use Generic Sporanox pills?
If you have a prescription for Sporanox pills, you must follow it even if you purchase the generic version of the medication. If you don’t have a prescription on your hands, you can follow the information provided in this section. It is taken from the official drug instruction and is considered a standard in the therapy with the preparation.
The pills should be taken orally without chewing right after a meal.
– Acute vulvovaginal candidiasis or vaginal yeast infection is treated by 200 mg taken two times a day for one day or 200 mg taken once a day for three days. Chronic recurring vaginal yeast infection is treated with 100 mg taken two times a day during six-seven days. Then, the medication is taken by 100 mg on the first day of a menstrual cycle for 3-6 months.
– The therapy of pityriasis is made with 200 mg taken once daily during seven days.
– Dermatomycosis is treated with 100 mg taken once a day for fifteen days. The infection of the high-keratinized body parts such as the skin of palms and feet is treated with an additional course for another fifteen days with the same dosage.
– Oral mycosis or candidiasis is treated with 100 mg taken once daily for a half of a month.
– Fungal keratitis is treated with 200 mg taken once daily for 21 days.
– Onychomycosis (nail infection) is treated during three months with the dosage of 200 mg taken once a day or by repeated courses of treatment by pulse therapy, prescribing the preparation in the dosage of 200 mg two times daily for a week with the following-up breaks. In the affected toenails, three treatment courses should be made following this scheme: one week of the preparation use, then 3 weeks break. In infection of fingernails, the same treatment course scheme is used but it is repeated two times.
– The therapy of systemic aspergillosis (a fungal infection accompanied by chronic toxic-allergic manifestations) is made with the daily dosage of 200 mg or 400 mg split into two intakes in the severe cases taken once a day for five months.
– The systemic candidiasis is treated with 100-200 mg a day from three weeks to seven months. If necessary, the dosage can be increased to 400 mg a day split into two intakes.
– The systemic cryptococcosis (without signs of meningitis) is treated with 200 mg a day from two months to a year. In cryptococcal meningitis, the daily dosage is 400 mg split into two intakes.
Some patients such as people with low immunity due to organs transplantation, AIDS, or neutropenia, the use of higher dosages may be needed.
Sporanox side effects
When you order Generic Sporanox be ready that during the pills use you may start suffering from certain adverse reactions such as indigestion, pain in the belly, constipation, headache, dizziness, allergic reactions (itching, urticaria, angioedema, Stevens-Johnson syndrome), dysmenorrhea (painful period), in some cases in prolonged treatment, alopecia, hypokalemia, and edema are possible.
10 caps, 20 caps, 30 caps, 40 caps, 80 caps